I’m new to The Potters House Church Wolverhampton; don’t worry we created this page to help you feel at home! Sunday and Wednesday services are an important time in the life of our church. We meet together for dynamic preaching, contemporary worship and fellowship. We meet on Sundays at 11am & 7pm and Wednesdays at 7:30pm. Every service is different so I encourage you to try and make them all.
What to expect
- When you arrive you will be greeted by our ushers and welcome team. If you have any questions about our church they are a great point of initial contact.
- We begin with an uplifting time of worship, followed by an exciting time of corporate prayer and then a short period for announcements and offerings (during which time the children leave for Children’s Church).
- After this we enjoy a practical, relevant to life sermon based on scriptures from the Bible.
- Before closing there will be an invitation for anyone who would like respond to God and receive the FORGIVENESS and HOPE that changes lives – we call this the ‘altar call’.
- After the meeting has finished, please stay around, where you can make new friends and relax with people who care.